Request and Wish

I don't accept your request recently, however you can write it as comment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

21 Response to "Request and Wish"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 29, 2010 at 12:54 AM

    What if you have the free hud that you have posted in your store and built your AO from animations from your store?

  2. PHito says:
    June 22, 2011 at 12:06 AM

    How do you register the product?

  3. Kitsune Shan says:
    July 20, 2011 at 12:48 AM

    I have a request:

    Many people use other huds to make AOs. Since no everyone can make scripts for AOs, you could make your free Hud AO to be "transfer".

    Scripts can be no mod, and the notecard to write all the animations "mod, copy and transfer". So other people can make AOs using your hud.

    Thx ;) ♥

  4. Kitsune Shan says:
    July 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM

    Oops, I mean make AOs using your HUD but to sell them. I know how to make animations and scripts, but never tried to make an AO Hud, so I could use your AO, add my own animations and sell.

    The transfer AO Hud could be not free, so you get money for "transfer" Huds.

    Sorry for my english @_@"

  5. Marie Petrov says:
    July 22, 2011 at 4:27 AM

    I would love for you to make a "corset" AO to wear with all the different sculpt corsets I have. Still have movement in the legs and arms etc but keeping the torso relatively still. I know a lot of people could use that. :)

  6. Little Fang says:
    August 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM

    I sent in a suggestion! ^^

  7. Vivienne Graves says:
    August 22, 2015 at 12:45 PM

    It would be good if you could upload walk animations as priority 3 and not priority 4 so that it is possible to hold an object with an animation (like a handbag, or umbrella) and have the holding animation work with walking.

  8. Unknown says:
    October 23, 2015 at 6:45 AM

    I also would love the option for priority 3 walks. I have a lot of holdable pets but can't really use them cause my walk overrides the hold animation. And i just don't like any other animation store! :)

  9. Unknown says:
    January 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM

    I'd like to see some Bento compatible AO's. Mainly Hand animations integrated into your upcoming AO's, then maybe some stand alone Facial and Tail ao's that can be added in with existing AO's

  10. Anonymous Says:
    February 4, 2017 at 7:11 AM

    Only request I have is a bento AO similar to the Dino Soldier or Power Beast. Some kind of tough guy-ish lycan AO without being over exaggerated like the Zet Beast.

  11. Unknown says:
    April 3, 2017 at 11:56 PM

    Hiya, daiz!
    I'm a loooongtime fan and customer of your work. I rarely purchase my AOs anywhere else and have also bought separate walks to use on the runway (I'm a model).
    I'm currently wearing the AX-055 Blue Berry Bento AO and it's fab for my Maitreya model shape. However, it's not such a good fit for my daily Slink Hourglass shape. My arms are constantly in my behind, hips and boobies. Is it possible to make a Fluffy Bento AO, or add a Fluffy option for Blue Berry? Trust me when I say, I would not be the only one jumping up and down if you did.
    Thanks so much, daiz! ♥

  12. Jinx says:
    June 17, 2017 at 6:01 AM

    Hello daiz, a simple request from me; A Babymetal Kitsune sign for Bento hands, as stand-alone to play during an existing animation from your AO. Kitsune sign = Index + Pink upwards, middle+ring+thumb forwards. I'm sure you know. ty ^_^

  13. Breauna says:
    July 3, 2017 at 5:14 AM

    Hiya I have a suggestion. I LOVE your kid bento AO, its Amazing! However, i rp 2 years old, and i would lovee a toddler ao, like you baby grow up ao, only with bento! I know lots of toddlers my age would do happy dances and buy it ^~^

  14. Unknown says:
    October 12, 2017 at 5:48 PM

    I bought the goods he did not come, send me it!
    2017-10-12 01:14:18 a3b451b9 Destination: Commerce Linden
    L$ Payment
    Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1457721381 I bought this item for luckysilvermen resident, so moved that he and not me that was my gift!

  15. Unknown says:
    December 8, 2017 at 1:51 AM

    Throwing my hat into the suggestions... As a male avatar who mostly wears kimono, I can't find a single AO made for male kimono wearers (ie, keeping the legs reasonably close together so as not to distort patterns, not putting hands in pockets and so on). So that would be good to have...

  16. Braelynn Darkstone says:
    December 9, 2017 at 2:10 PM

    I'd like to be able to buy older AOs. I love the original Maidenly AO, the "updated" one seems so much different. I'd even pay full price for older AOs

  17. Nia says:
    January 31, 2018 at 1:55 PM

    I'd really love a Bento-friendly Mermaid AO (for hands and Bento mer tails), even if its just an update of the Mermaid AO you've made because it's lovely. :D

  18. Blogger says:
    April 18, 2019 at 3:30 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  19. sakura says:
    May 11, 2019 at 7:35 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  20. sakura says:
    May 11, 2019 at 7:36 AM

    would it be possible for you to gift this to someone?
    AX-005 Small Furry AO (Oracul Animation HUD)
    would pay well

    Sakura (sakuraccs)

  21. Missy says:
    June 7, 2019 at 1:44 PM

    Hi Daiz, just wondering if you will ever make curvy versions of your AOs? I have used the Natural AO for years now, and I really like it, but my avatar is too big for some of the animations. I would like if you could make the same Natural AO but for bigger avatars. Thanks.

Post a Comment