Support Information

redelivery and refund are less than one day, please send IM within one month.

other problems are less than one week..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

14 Response to "Support Information"

  1. Unknown says:
    August 22, 2011 at 2:56 PM

    ive got a question about the AO, i love it ...but is there any way to turn off the typing it does? when i type my hands go all crazy?

    im Daria Briand....in SL..thanks

  2. daiz Papp says:
    October 31, 2011 at 8:08 AM

    Thank you for a comment!

    about turn off typing override, click HUD left/gray button and open setting, choose button (Typing) and (Disable)
    viewer side (2.0) top menu [Me] Preferences (Chat) Play typing animation when chatting. turn off voice chatting animation, your inventory->Gestures, deactive "Speech"

  3. NomNom says:
    December 6, 2011 at 9:42 AM

    Hi, how do I turn off the turbo jump when running?

  4. chaser says:
    January 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM

    Hi...is there a way to adjust poseball position; groundsit is in the air

  5. Santiago B says:
    May 15, 2012 at 4:55 AM

    Hi, my AO talks in loval chat everytime I click on it, how can I stop this?

  6. Carla says:
    May 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

    Hi, when she sits on the floor sit dow it sinks like I do to leave it on earth?

  7. Anonymous Says:
    June 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM

    Help!!I screwed up my AO!! Can I get it resent to me? My name is Pinkhawk Resident. Can you IM me?

  8. Anouk says:
    September 30, 2012 at 3:31 AM

    I found that adjusting the Import data size will adjust the height at which you sit - 185 being the lowest, then 155 slightly higher, then 125.

    I have mine set at 185 but I still hover a little way above the ground when i sit. Any ideas whether this can be adjusted any more?

  9. Nachtengel Reisler says:
    June 28, 2015 at 8:25 AM

    Is there a way to remove a single stand animation from the AO? I've tried deleting the animation, editing the notecards, resetting scripts and importing the notecard but the animation is still there. Please advise - Nachtengel Reisler @ Secocond Life

  10. Nachtengel Reisler says:
    June 28, 2015 at 8:26 AM

    Oh My. Sorry, I didn't realize that the thread was as old as it is.

  11. Unknown says:
    February 23, 2017 at 1:24 PM

    has anyone else had problems with the blue berry bento ao? it was working fine till 2 days ago now it will not animate my hands no matter what i set it to in the hud settings (hand hud and ao hud) no matter what i do it will no longer animate my hands, ive unpacked new hands, new ao, everything is the most up to date versions.

  12. Teetefa says:
    December 21, 2019 at 11:59 AM

    I have been using your Pure Lady AO for years. I've also purchased the same AO for my alt and it currently works fine. All of a sudden my AO is not working correctly for my main avie even after getting the update. The hud is grey and none responsive. Is there any recommended troubleshooting?

  13. Dybbuk says:
    June 29, 2020 at 5:00 AM

    Hello, just bought a complete animation pack by mistake... it was a missclick, what can I do, I just wanted to buy "D6670-Crouch" HELP T_T

    avatar name: Dybbuk Landar
    mistake time:12:55 SLT (Approx)

  14. Unknown says:
    July 25, 2021 at 9:03 PM

    Bom dia
    Nao consigo ativar os elementos. Ela so fica parada.

Post a Comment