Update Information

upgrading, redelivery is free with "Remote Update",
included in the package. please check redelivery system, if lost them.

buying the same item twice is support refund, send IM to "daiz Papp".


your item is the latest version, if you purchased after "Oct 02, 2018"

- Oct 26, 2018 released "Oracle - E dash"
separated from the first "Oracle Animation HUD", MP/Oracul Animation HUD.

- Oct 15, 2018 released "Bento - Enhanced Head"
mesh head + faical AO, take it free on the MP/Oracul Animation HUD.

- Oct 04, 2018 preparing bento animations for builders, heads and wings
always packaged sales for upgrade support
, but it will be cheaper than other animations.

- Oct 02, 2018 updated RP-022 Bow Wow AO, RP-015 Miaw Miaw AO
refresh all animations + finger/tail poses.

- Jun 20, 2018 updated RP-012 Hello Baby AO

- May 12, 2018 released RP-018 Flying Fairy AO (Bento)
you can update from these AO
"RP-003 Flying Pixie AO", "RP-018 Flying Fairy AO".

- Mar 08, 2018 released "Bento - Enhanced Tail"
mesh tail + animation HUD, take it free on the MP/Oracul Animation HUD.

- Jan 08, 2018 released RP-016 Power Beast (Bento)
you can update from these AO
"RP-016 Power Beast AO",  "RP-026 Zet Beast AO", "ORACUL-Zet Beast AO".

- Oct 17, 2017 stopped selling some old AOs

- Sep 10, 2017 animation redelivery has been closed
single animation possible the last pay redelivery, "click button (i)".
you can take the single animation cheaply,
but I spend a lot of time to redeliver and refund.
please do not pay L$ to the vendor, if you do not want to waste L$.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

15 Response to "Update Information"

  1. Hazy Cygnet says:
    December 16, 2010 at 1:47 AM

    oooh god help me im so confused

  2. Hazy Cygnet says:
    December 16, 2010 at 2:03 AM

    ok i ave two questions one being i need a couple of male and couple of female vender packs for my war arena where do i go for this ???
    And secondly i had my ao working all good now i cant get a thing to work and being the commander of our army i getting my arse wooped please help me asap :))
    hazy cygnet

  3. Anonymous Says:
    March 23, 2011 at 3:18 AM

    i bought most of your ao's.they are so lovely ,creative and eurhythmic with avatar. and and best ao's in world are they. (i tried maybe all ao's inworld) many people ask me where did i buy my ao .

    now i am waiting for new ao's....
    maybe new neko ao's beacuse i like to change my ao. /the old one is still very very beautiful.

    and maybe fairy ao's...mermaid ao's. some fantastic ao's like ao Q.

    :)

  4. Melissa Yeuxdoux says:
    June 2, 2011 at 12:38 AM

    Forgive me, but I'm having a very hard time figuring out what you write here and in notecards that come with your fine products. Please consider making your documentation available in your native language (am I correct in thinking it may be Romanian? I'm guessing based on "Oracul", which looks like it might have the article stuck on the end, "the oracle", like Romanian lupul, "the wolf").

  5. daiz Papp says:
    October 31, 2011 at 7:20 AM

    Thank you for messages!

    my animation support past viewer 1.0 and can't use AO with combat, walk with wearable pet. viewer 2.0 supported this problem, however, many people use past viewer, and I can't upgrade animation.

    begin to offer fairies AO "RP-003 Flying Pixie AO", not dynamic motion, because name tag is cover up avatar face and downward flying, foot touche ground. furthermore, I intend to try new fairy AO and mermaid AO.

    I make a fixed manual, and translation to each language is need 200USD to 500USD, randam manual is need many cost and I must include them in my contents.

  6. daiz Papp says:
    October 31, 2011 at 7:53 AM

    checked comments!

    about product registration, secondlife has transaction history. when buyer paid L$, add them to transaction, it mean registration.
    https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?lang=en-US
    registration has delay, three days. because marketplace/linden-lab can remove transaction.

    my store use this for upgrading/redelivery, same system setup in my store, and recent purchase support with fast-redelivery.

  7. daiz Papp says:
    March 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM

    a request, add custom timer for standing animation. (Timer)->(5sec)(10sec)...(Disable)(Other)
    when choose button (Other), open text box and can type number. possibility with llTextBox

  8. Anonymous Says:
    November 10, 2015 at 9:27 PM

    Im back to SL and I appreciate your work, but I miss the OLD AOs,, they ran much smoother, and looked more natural, not so "stressed" :(
    Is there a way to still buy the older versions?

    ORACUL-Chibi Avatar AO", had a cute stand-animation where you were kind of "flying/finding balance standing on one leg"
    Loved that one, so cute:)

  9. Anonymous Says:
    February 15, 2016 at 7:09 AM

    Your female AOs are great BUT the updates after 2012 seem to INSIST that you walk with arms crossed like some angry little 2 year old! HOW do you turn this off AND, as I prefer a specific walk and often add it to the list in the past it no longer works in Oracul. WHY??
    IF this is not fixable then I'll dump the updates and stay with the old versions as they worked perfectly.

  10. Unknown says:
    April 28, 2016 at 2:51 PM

    daiz, Love your AO's! Best in SL in my opinion, and been in SL for 10 years almost 11. I love how some of them have the ragdoll effect such as the cloth man, and flying laputan AO's have. I do animations as well, but not up to your level lol. I wish I hadn't of missed the Mr. Orange AO that you had up and was selling for free for a limited time. *snaps fingers* Keep up the awesome work!

  11. BellaNova (Starrryjinx SugarPlum) says:
    June 6, 2017 at 12:12 PM

    will you sell the animations individually again? I like to mix and match your animations for AO

  12. Unknown says:
    June 27, 2017 at 4:49 AM

    I just came to buy a few bento walks and I see you're not selling the newer individual anims anymore? Perhaps you could put all the anims that don't require your AO in a vendor to allow single buys of those ones?

  13. kristinahojholt says:
    January 19, 2018 at 8:35 PM

    The tricks additionally acted as a easy way to comprehend other individuals have similar dreams the same as my own to find out good deal more on the subject of this condition. I am certain there are many more fun opportunities in the future for individuals who take a look at your website. magento

  14. kristinahojholt says:
    January 19, 2018 at 8:36 PM

    I have to show appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a crisis. After researching through the search engines and seeing tips that were not helpful, I assumed my life was over. Existing without the answers to the problems you've resolved as a result of your entire website is a critical case, as well as the kind which may have adversely affected my entire career if I had not encountered the blog. Your own expertise and kindness in handling all areas was important. I don't know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. I can also now relish my future. Thanks for your time very much for the impressive and sensible help. I will not think twice to propose the blog to anyone who should get direction on this matter. hospedagem magento

  15. Unknown says:
    November 24, 2019 at 10:47 AM

    hello, I bought the Ao called RP-23 Dino Soldier but the truth is that it does not work well, I tried to get the latest version but he just answered "Get The Latest Edition: the delivery server is under maintenance, please request again several hours later." I would like to know if you can help me I am jerontalus resident.

Post a Comment